Sacred Feminine Yoga Retreat with Beatrice Mazza
Take advantage of this special occasion to honour and recognise feminine energy in a serene and welcoming environment. For Women's Day, we are delighted to offer our ladies the extraordinary experience of sacred feminine yoga, a path dedicated to rediscovering and exploring one's true nature through conscious movement, theoretical workshops and activities in company.
Sacred feminine yoga is an alchemical practice, which through body movement allows us to explore our subtle bodies. The style is fluid, dynamic and each class is dedicated to a specific theme. Not only asanas (physical postures), but also mudras, kriyas, pranayama and meditations allow women to get in touch with their true nature and feminine power. The body allows us to establish a connection with that unfathomable part of us and experience contentment on our own mat. In the practice of the sacred feminine, interconnection with other women is a central aspect: honouring and recognising the feminine energy in us, in other women and in Mother Earth.
The practices are suitable for those already practising other styles of yoga as well as for neophytes, and the lessons are conducted in Italian and English.
- Monday morning: opening ceremony of the retreat
- Monday afternoon: yoga flow
- Tuesday morning: yoga flow
- Tuesday afternoon: theoretical workshop 'Cyclic nature’
- Wednesday morning: yoga flow
- Wednesday afternoon: pranayama and meditation for ‘here-and-now-awareness’
- Thursday morning: meditative walk with breakfast in the Costmula hut
- Thursday afternoon: theoretical workshop ‘Cyclicity in the phases of life’
- Friday morning: yoga flow
- Friday afternoon: walk with lunch at the ADLER Lodge ALPE
- Friday evening: yoga nidra
- Saturday morning: restorative yoga and meditation to welcome the new moon on the 10th of March
- Saturday afternoon: closing ceremony and farewell ritual
- Upon appointment: Determination of your dosha at our MED centre at the ADLER Balance