Safe and carefree vacation
Covid Safe Area
We inform you that our pool facilities and the ADLER Spa are regularly open and our in-and outdoor activity program is at your disposal to the usual extent. Also our restaurant services remain open and await you with a rich gastronomic offer.
In order to guarantee maximum safety to our guests, we require a certification of negativity to a PCR or antigenic test made within 48 hours prior to arrival. We do also accept a proof of anti-Covid vaccination (valid after two weeks from the first dose) or a certificate of recovery from a Sars-CoV-2-infection, not older than 6 months. Alternatively, we offer the option of carrying out an antigen test in the hotel for free.
Also, all our employees are regularly tested to guarantee more safety for our guests and for the whole staff.
Entry requirements for Italy
Arriving from all EU and Schengen countries, guests are required to:
- present the EU Corona-Passport showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested
- register online via the European digital Passenger Locator Form
Regulations of the EU Corona-Passport:
- Proof of vaccination counts from the 15th day after the vaccination cycle has been completed
- Proof of recovery from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months
- Negative antigen or PCR test not older than 48 hours; children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing
When travelling to Italy not from the EU, we invite you to visit the official website of your country’s Foreign Affairs Department for detailed information.
From August 6th the EU Corona-Pass is the prerequisite for entering restaurants, bars, huts museums or theatres inside.
• until 20 days prior arrival 0%
• between 19 and 3 days prior arrival 50%
• from 2 days prior arrival or no show 100%
ADLER Travel Safeguard Service
In order to avoid fees due to cancellation of the entire stay we recommend you sign our convenient ADLER Travel Safeguard Service of € 8,00 per night and room.
The ADLER Travel Safeguard Service is valid:
• if you or the person for which the room has been booked can not arrive because of health reasons or an accident.
• if a relative (1st degree kinship) due to a heavy accident or a sudden emergency must stay in the hospital.
• in case of severe damage to your property that requires your presence.
The ADLER Insurance is also valid in case of travel restrictions and warnings because of the coronavirus emergency.