Covid Safe Area
Corona measures from1st May 2022
No green pass obligation
From Sunday, 1 May 2022, guests will no longer need a Green Pass in any catering or accommodation sector.
No more Green Pass also for indoor consumption.
Since the beginning of April, guests no longer need a Green Pass for accommodation, catering and beauty treatments either. From Sunday, 1 May 2022, the obligation to show the Green Pass for the use of indoor swimming pools, fitness rooms and wellness facilities will now also be abolished.
No mask obligation.
From Sunday, 1 May 2022, there will also no longer be a general obligation to wear masks indoors in accommodation establishments.
Until Wednesday, 15 June 2022, there will still be the obligation to wear an FFP2 mask in local and long-distance public transport. An FFP2 mask obligation also exists for performances open to the public which take place in theatres, concert halls, cinemas, entertainment and live music venues and other similar premises, as well as for sporting events and competitions which take place indoors.
Digital entry form no longer necessary as of 1 May 2022
For entry into Italy from any country in the world, the following will apply from Sunday 1 May 2022 to Tuesday 31 May 2022:
3G proof requirement: the digital Covid certificate (known as the Green Passport) or an equivalent certificate showing one of the following conditions must be carried on entry:
- fully vaccinated: 2 vaccine doses - 9 months validity, 3 vaccine doses - unlimited validity.
- recovered: not recovered from Covid-19 for more than 6 months
- tested: PCR test 72 hours, antigen test 48 hours.
If the person entering the country cannot provide a certificate stating that he/she has been fully vaccinated, recovered or tested, the following obligations apply:
- Isolation requirement: to undergo isolation for a period of 5 days.
- Covid-19 test: to undergo a smear test (molecular or antigen test) at the end of the 5-day quarantine period.
- Notification of sanitary establishment: Entry must be notified to the local Department of Prevention of the competent sanitary establishment using this form.
Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the obligation to present a negative Covid 19 test.
Cancellation Policy for stays from 31.03.2022
• until 20 days prior arrival 0%
• between 19 and 3 days prior arrival 50%
• from 2 days prior arrival or no show 100%
ADLER Travel Safeguard Service
In order to avoid fees due to cancellation of the entire stay we recommend you sign at the moment of the booking our convenient ADLER Travel Safeguard Service of € 8,00 per night and room.
The ADLER Travel Safeguard Service is valid:
• if you or the person for which the room has been booked can not arrive because of health reasons or an accident.
• if a relative (1st degree kinship) due to a heavy accident or a sudden emergency must stay in the hospital.
• in case of severe damage to your property that requires your presence.
The ADLER Insurance is also valid in case of travel restrictions and warnings because of the coronavirus emergency.